- The drive wheels ? 125, ? 160, ? 200, ? 250, ? 315 are carbon steel moulded, the ? 400, ? 400 R wheels are iron casting.
- Wheels revolving on radial ball bearings permanent lubricated, the wheel ? 400 R, increased capacity, is supplied with radial roller bearings.
- They are available in either idler operation or as drive units in combination with an Offset geared motor.
- Wheels are available in a standard version with a double flange, and can be supplied, on request, in various driving band widths in relation to the type of
the runways' rail they are intended to run on.
- Whether in idle or drive operation, the wheels are supported and contained within and electro-welded plated frame which acts as a support box for the entire group, and as an joining element between the operating end carriage frame or trolley with which the wheel group is to be assembled.
- The reducers are designed as an “Offset geared motor type” with a concave shaft, featuring parallel axes with two or three stages of reduction, and in a permanent oil-bath lubrication.
- Engineered with cylindrical high resistance steel gears, featuring spiral toothing, thermically treated, entirely supported on ball bearings.
- The electric motors are asynchronous, featuring a progressive start-up, with a standard ventilation, self-braking with axial shifting of the rotor guaranteeing a fast, reliable mechanical braking.
- Electrical power 400 V - 50 Hz.
- Protection of electrical parts:
- IP55 Motor
- IP23 Brake
- Class “F” insulation Motor
- IP65 Limit switch; max insulation voltage 500 V